Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snowball # 1 In the Books...

Well not quite yet - results are just about done and soon to be posted. Amazing what good weather, plenty of help (thanks to all our team, Dire Wolf Racing, Tradewinds, Celerity and a few others PLUS the Chesapeake Police who were great), good weather and a good turnout will do for motivation. With so much that's been going on with me personally - I was OVER promoting this race before it started but it turned out well (for a training race in Hampton Roads as Braden pointed out to everyone on the VA Cycling list earlier this month...).

With only 5 to 8 hours a week of indoor trainer time in my legs since Dec I was prepared for the worst - and expecting it (nothing like running registration until the last minute, changing and rolling up to the start line) but I guess there really is something to be said for being rested, REALLY rested. Of course - rested in April will be an entirely different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment